Taylor Swift in Parade: What's Her Biggest Fear?

One day, Taylor Swift might appear on Glee.
For now, though, the young singer is making the rounds and promoting her upcoming album in a number of television and print interviews. One of the latest, with Parade Magazine, features Swift opening up about life, love and her biggest fear. Excerpts are below.

On love: Love is fascinating. Wishing for it, pining for it, and the anger that comes when you lose it. I used to think that I could figure out some pattern to love, like if you don’t text a guy back for a half hour, he’ll like you more. But there is no pattern. Absolutely nothing is predictable in love or in life.
On Back to December: Guys get what they deserve in my songs, and if they deserve an apology, they should get one. There was someone who was absolutely wonderful to me and I dropped the ball, and I needed to say all that.
On growing up as an outsider: If I was going through a really tough day at school and I didn't have anyone to talk to or sit with at lunch, I would say to myself over and over again, 'It's okay because I can write a song about this later.'
On her biggest fear: That's definitely a nightmare that I wake up from sometimes. Saying things in songs that people will care about is my biggest hope, and saying things that nobody will care about is my biggest fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010 by Celebrity BuzZ

2010• Copyright © Hot BuzZ • All Rights ® Reserved By Respective Owners •